Please outline your requirements
Half hour initial consultation free to discuss your needs
- Do you need Google Support?
- Do you need a completely new site built?
- Optimisation of an existing site
- Help with ranking your business locally
- Visibility in the national search results
- E-commerce site optimisation
- Please provide your website URL (if you have one)
8.Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business.
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
- What types of personal data are collected through the contact form?
A copy of your email address, name and message are stored on our webserver and forwarded to our gmail via email@example.com account where a copy is also retained.
- For what purposes those data necessary?
The data is used to respond to your enquiry
- Who can access the data?
Only site managers have access to data
- Are the data stored in some way? If so, where and for how long are they stored?
The data is stored on our webserver and gmail accounts firstname.lastname@example.org where it is stored and deleted periodically on an ad hock basis.
- Are the data shared with third-party entities? If so, who are they?
Your data is not shared with any third parties, except where required by law.
- In which country will the data be processed?
The data will be processed within the United Kingdom
- What security measures are taken to protect the data?
The data is stored on a secure server and our gmail account is protected by a strong password.
- Can data subjects request exporting or deleting their data?
If you wish to have any correspondence between ourselves and yourself deleted you can make a request at email@example.com and we will delete all records of emails you have sent to us.
to read our full privacy statement please click here